Watch the videos from our ENGAGE Webinar Series for thought-provoking discussions on trending topics in service delivery and contact centers from leaders at ATB Financial, Bell Canada, TrustPortal, and Burnie Group.
5 Strategies to Reduce Employee Attrition
Eli Federman, Omnichannel and Contact Center Practice Leader at Burnie Group, and David Bradshaw, Vice President of Client Care at ATB Financial, discuss the reasons for employee attrition in contact centers and strategies for building a positive employee experience.
- Common reasons why employees leave a company
- How the contact center environment can affect attrition
- How the pandemic influenced attrition in contact centers
- What employees are seeking in new employers
- How employers can prevent attrition
- The importance of leadership in promoting employee retention
Measuring Success: The Most Important KPIs for Contact Centers
David Burnie, Principal and Founder of Burnie Group, interviews Eli Federman about the most important KPIs for measuring contact center success.
- The essential KPIs for measuring telephone, live chat, email, and IVR performance
- The most impactful KPIs to improve contact center efficiency
- How KPIs can measure employee engagement
- Trending KPIs that contact center leaders are struggling to measure
How Hyperautomation Can Take Contact Centers to the Next Level
Najeeb Saour, Head of Technology and Automation at Burnie Group, and Chris Lamberton, CEO and Founder of TrustPortal, discuss how hyperautomation can take contact centers to the next level.
- What hyperautomation means
- Use cases for automation in contact centers
- How the approach to automation differs for the contact center compared to other business units
- How hyperautomation drives value in the contact center
How Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Shapes Customer Experience
Eli Federman and Marco Sciarra, Director of Operational Planning and Technology at Bell, discuss the integral role of interactive voice response (IVR) and how it shapes customer experience.
- Why IVR is an essential service channel
- How IVR can affect a customer’s perception of a company, for better and for worse
- The most common issues with IVR
- How to measure the IVR experience, including key KPIs