What is operations excellence?
Operations excellence is a set of approaches, practices, and tools that target maximizing efficiency in operations without losing focus on time, quality, cost, and employees.
We offer a comprehensive and transformative training program designed to enhance team leaders’ knowledge and capabilities. Our program aims to build four critical capabilities:
- Operational Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Workforce Agility
How we have supported clients through operations excellence programs
A top 5 Canadian bank was expanding its offerings and expecting an increase in demand.
Commercial Real Estate
A Fortune 500 financial institution engaged Burnie Group to create a more productive and managed workforce.
A large insurance company lacked workflow transparency across all business lines and had limited documentation and reporting measures.
- Implemented a culture of training and development among staff
- Catalogued over 1000 production activities for reporting and process improvement purposes
- Improved planning and capacity practices
- Reduced employee overtime costs by 36% within three months
- Increased sustainable long-term productivity growth of 16%
- Increased FTE capacity by 11% through an increase in productivity
- Implemented a workforce management program over ten weeks
- Enabled high-level transparency across organizational structure
- improved staff engagement and morale by implementing best practice techniques