What is operations excellence?
Operations excellence is the management of an organization’s processes to achieve efficiency, effectiveness, and competitiveness. It involves approaches, practices, and tools that target maximizing efficiency in operations to enhance performance and deliver value to customers, stakeholders, and the organization.
Our operations excellence leadership training program
We offer a comprehensive and transformative training program designed to enhance team leaders’ knowledge and capabilities. Our program aims to build four critical capabilities:
- Operational Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Workforce Agility
How we support clients through our operations excellence program
A top 5 Canadian bank was expanding its offerings and expecting an increase in demand.
- Implemented a culture of training and development among staff
- Catalogued over 1000 production activities for reporting and process improvement purposes
- Improved planning and capacity practices
Commercial Real Estate
A Fortune 500 financial institution engaged Burnie Group to create a more productive and managed workforce.
- Reduced employee overtime costs by 36% within three months
- Increased sustainable long-term productivity growth of 16%
- Increased FTE capacity by 11% through an increase in productivity
A large insurance company lacked workflow transparency across all business lines and had limited documentation and reporting measures.
- Implemented a workforce management program over ten weeks
- Enabled high-level transparency across organizational structure
- improved staff engagement and morale by implementing best practice techniques