Why Burnie Group?
We are a team of passionate and progressive individuals who collaborate to assist clients in achieving their goals. We offer an environment that fosters rapid growth with room for advancement so you can build your career and make a tangible impact.
Our culture is built on inclusivity, and our goal is to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we are always looking for great people to join our team.
Perks & benefits
A day in the life of a Burnie Group consultant
- Participating and/or leading current state findings workshops
- Identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing various hypotheses
- Developing and communicating recommendations
- Documenting and mapping processes, highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Developing materials and participating in the delivery of presentations to clients
- Working side-by-side with clients to implement solutions
- Collaborating with peers
- Assisting with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
- Developing knowledge to keep Burnie Group at the forefront of innovation
- Socializing with our team
Watch videos from our team to find out more about life at Burnie Group
A Day in the Life of a Business Analyst
A Day in the Life of an Associate
A Day in the Life of an Engagement Manager
A Day in the Life of a Practice Leader
Our company culture
Our team shares insights on our company culture and their favorite things about working at Burnie Group.
Burnie Group helps companies solve their most pressing operational challenges.
To be the first call.
We build our relationships on a foundation of respect and trust. We are committed to being reliable and dependable.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We listen, engage, and continuously learn.
We help our clients improve by applying creative thinking and innovative strategies. We are open to change and aim to challenge the status quo.
We seek to understand and communicate our insights clearly and empathetically. We ground our insights in facts and data.
We are driven and determined, and consistently deliver results for our clients.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
“We strive to maintain a workplace free of barriers and prejudice. We embrace diversity and foster inclusion by embedding social equity into every aspect of our work.”
David Burnie, Principal & Founder
Burnie Group strives to ensure that everyone we work with is informed about the need for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace and beyond. Candid conversations about systemic injustice need to continue, no matter how difficult or uncomfortable. We continue to work hard to become a firm that truly and wholly reflects the diversity of our clients and communities. Our culture welcomes everyone just as they are because inclusion drives creativity, and engagement spurs innovation. We’re committed to meaningful change, and together, we can be the change we want to see.
Our action plan includes:
- Partnering only with those who align with our DEI values, policies and processes
- Working to enforce our DEI policy both internally and externally
- Collaborating with DEI subject matter experts for continual learning
- Holding ourselves accountable in our commitment to maintaining a culture that celebrates individual differences
- Actively engaging diverse groups and ensuring everyone has the opportunity to contribute to projects meaningfully and with purpose.