Burnie Group takes an innovative, streamlined approach to contact center benchmarking. We focus on 35+ KPIs proven to accurately assess contact center performance. Combined with a thorough evaluation of a contact center’s data, we provide actionable insights to improve results. We benchmark quarterly, enabling regular and continuous tracking of performance over time. With our highly collaborative and engaging benchmarking program, we provide key insights to help contact centers deliver a differentiated experience.
Our benchmarking methodology
We employ a unique methodology that provides insights and recommendations unmatched by other consulting firms. We help you understand performance trends and evaluate your operations against competitors in five key areas:
- Customer experience
- Employee experience
- Operational productivity
- Operational effectiveness
- Value creation
Expect more from our benchmark
Our contact center benchmark is unique. We designed our benchmark to share actionable insights with our clients, empowering them to maximize their contact center’s performance.
How Burnie Group’s benchmark is different
- Less time commitment from participants to gather data
- Easy to digest reports with legible and straightforward charts
- Relevant and actionable insights to enable a laser focus on improvement opportunities
- Access to an industry-leading reporting framework with self-serve capabilities
- An engaging and collaborative partnership based on expertise, trust and transparency
- A global frame of reference for additional insights outside of industry and geography
- Fierce protection of your data and privacy
"Eli and his team were very engaged in the project. It really is evident they enjoy what they do and are excited to help and bring value in their recommendations. They got everyone involved in the project on the company side excited and eager to work together."
“We really appreciate the experience and expertise that Burnie Group brings to the table. Burnie Group’s contact centre benchmark has helped us to make key strategic decisions.”
"Burnie Group did well on active relationship management, proactive communication, and sharing insights."