Burnie Group takes an innovative, streamlined approach to contact center benchmarking. We focus on 35+ KPIs proven to accurately assess contact center performance. Combined with a thorough evaluation of a contact center’s data, we provide actionable insights to improve results. We benchmark quarterly, enabling regular and continuous tracking of performance over time. With our highly collaborative and engaging benchmarking program, we provide key insights to help contact centers deliver a differentiated experience.
Our benchmarking methodology
We employ a unique methodology that provides insights and recommendations unmatched by other consulting firms. We help you understand performance trends and evaluate your operations against competitors in five key areas:
- Customer experience
- Employee experience
- Operational productivity
- Operational effectiveness
- Value creation
Expect more from our benchmark
Our contact center benchmark is unique. We designed our benchmark to share actionable insights with our clients, empowering them to maximize their contact center’s performance.
How Burnie Group’s benchmark is different
- Less time commitment from participants to gather data
- Easy to digest reports with legible and straightforward charts
- Relevant and actionable insights to enable a laser focus on improvement opportunities
- Access to an industry-leading reporting framework with self-serve capabilities
- An engaging and collaborative partnership based on expertise, trust and transparency
- A global frame of reference for additional insights outside of industry and geography
- Fierce protection of your data and privacy
"I enjoy working with Burnie Group on our industry-wide benchmarking. Burnie Group did a nice job pulling the data together, normalizing it, and presenting it back to the participants. They have a very professional team and deliver results and insights that are useful, timely, and valuable."
“Burnie Group’s contact centre benchmark has exceeded our expectations. The approach and insights are far better than other benchmarks we’ve done in the past.”
"Eli and his team were very engaged in the project. It really is evident they enjoy what they do and are excited to help and bring value in their recommendations. They got everyone involved in the project on the company side excited and eager to work together."