Burnie Group takes an innovative, streamlined approach to contact centre benchmarking. We focus on 35+ KPIs proven to accurately assess contact centre performance. Combined with a thorough evaluation of a contact centre’s data, we provide actionable insights to improve results. We benchmark quarterly, enabling regular and continuous tracking of performance over time. With our highly collaborative and engaging benchmarking program, we provide key insights to help contact centres deliver a differentiated experience.
Our benchmarking methodology
We employ a unique methodology that provides insights and recommendations unmatched by other consulting firms. We help you understand performance trends and evaluate your operations against competitors in five key areas:
- Customer experience
- Employee experience
- Operational productivity
- Operational effectiveness
- Value creation
Expect more from our benchmark
Our contact centre benchmark is unique. We designed our benchmark to share actionable insights with our clients, empowering them to maximize their contact centre’s performance.
How Burnie Group’s benchmark is different
- Less time commitment from participants to gather data
- Easy to digest reports with legible and straightforward charts
- Relevant and actionable insights to enable a laser focus on improvement opportunities
- Access to an industry-leading reporting framework with self-serve capabilities
- An engaging and collaborative partnership based on expertise, trust and transparency
- A global frame of reference for additional insights outside of industry and geography
- Fierce protection of your data and privacy
“We really appreciate the experience and expertise that Burnie Group brings to the table. Burnie Group’s Contact Centre benchmark has helped us to make key strategic decisions.”
“Burnie Group’s contact centre benchmark has exceeded our expectations. The approach and insights are far better than other benchmarks we’ve done in the past.”
“A number of Canadian banks have worked with The Burnie Group to complete a Contact Centre benchmarking survey. I was impressed with the quality of work and information gleaned from the benchmark."