Transform your business with speed and precision using RPA
Improve productivity and reduce costs by more than 85% in as little as eight weeks by implementing Robotic Process Automation.
Transform your back office operations with RPA
Our Robotic Process Automation program improves the speed, quality and efficiency of complex back-office operations. Through the application of deep subject matter expertise and state-of-the-art technology, your business will attain transformative and measurable results.
Reduce Costs and Improve Performance
- Reduce your OPEX by more than 85%.
- Cut delivery times
Deploy and Scale Quickly
- Transform enterprise wide operations
- Re-use technology and know-how across your organization
Eliminate Errors and Reduce Fraud
- Eliminate errors, minimize rework
- Reduce fraud
Do you want to explore how RPA can help your organization?
We can help.
What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology for automating complex processes. Software robots act as virtual workers, completing tasks usually performed by people, often across multiple systems.
What is RPA?
- Automation of repetitive rules-based processes
- Innovative IT solution that does not require integration with your tools
- “Mirroring” of activities performed by your staff
What is NOT RPA?
- Simple screen scraping or application macros
- IT solution that needs to be integrated with every single application in your organization
- Artificial Intelligence capable of complex decision making
How can RPA be applied in your industry?
RPA can be applied across multiple industries to automate various processes. The Burnie Group’s RPA solutions are tailored to each industry in which it is applied. Below is an overview of various areas that RPA implementation is applicable by industry. Can’t find yours? Contact us to discuss opportunities.
|INDUSTRY||Front-line/Channels||Back-office operations||Core Functions||Cross Functions|
|RPA in Banking|
|RPA in Insurance|
|RPA in Financial Services|
|RPA in Telecom|
|RPA in Healthcare|
Planning to introduce RPA in your organization? We’ve already done it many times for many clients. Let’s talk.
Why Use Robotic Process Automation?
There are many benefits to implementing Robotic Process Automation within an organization. It not only reduces labour costs and improve process accuracy and speed; but also provides many benefits to employees.
How to execute a successful RPA project
There are several key factors to executing a successful RPA project. Click on the following for details.
1. Select the right process
- High-value processes with large potential costs savings to realize the benefits of RPA
- High-volume transactions
- Processes with manual components can be eliminated by robotic process automation to reduce human errors
2. Select the right software
- Each RPA software has different strengths for different applications.
- Select the right RPA solutions for the right process
- Assess each RPA solution from multiple perspectives
3. Choose accredited developers
- Accredited developers have abundant RPA implementation experience
- By choosing accredited developers for your project you will better achieve your RPA goals
- All Burnie Group implementors are RPA developer certified
4. Build or Buy
- RPA consulting helps you build in-house capabilities
- The Burnie Group offers various RPA services that cater to your business needs
- RPA consulting service providers have more up-to-date skills than an in-house team
Want to understand how your organization can benefit from RPA? Let us answer your questions.
We offer an array of RPA services
It doesn’t matter which stage of the automation journey you’re in our RPA professionals will help you develop a tailored RPA strategy for your organization that will ensure you can enjoy the benefits of RPA in weeks, not months or years. Here is an overview of our RPA services:
|Our RPA offering||Scope of Burnie Group RPA services||Timeline|
|RPA Health-Check Assessment||2-5 days|
|RPA Rapid Sizing||2 weeks|
|RPA Implementation||8-10 weeks|
|RPA Enterprise Strategy||4 weeks|
|RPA Capability Building||4 Weeks|
|RPA Vendor Selection||2-4 weeks|
|Other RPA Services||Varies|
Interested in introducing RPA to your organization?
Let us answer your questions.
20+ years of industry and automation experience
The Burnie Group Robotic Process Automation practice leaders have 20+ years experience in automation, business process improvement and technology. We have implemented automation programs, redesigned business processes and transformed performance management practices at top 5 Canadian banks, leading insurance companies and national telecommunications firms.
Improve quality and reduce costs by 85%
We guarantee simplified, efficient and modernized back office operations. You will improve customer experience with faster and more accurate decisions while reducing costs by more than 85%.