Trending Topics Shaping the Future of Contact Centers
Eli Federman, Omnichannel and Contact Center Practice Leader at Burnie Group, and David Bradshaw, Vice President of Client Care at ATB Financial, discuss the reasons for employee attrition in contact centers and strategies for building a positive employee experience.
- Common reasons why employees leave a company
- How the contact center environment can affect attrition
- How the pandemic influenced attrition in contact centers
- What employees are seeking in new employers
- How employers can prevent attrition
- The importance of leadership in promoting employee retention
The E2open Service Delivery Story
Lynn Holmgren, EVP, Chief Administrative Officer & Chief of Customer Operations at E2open, shares how E2open improved its service delivery by focusing on customer engagement, customer experience, and operational efficiency.
- Understanding your customer experience pain points
- Developing a customer experience roadmap
- Developing a successful customer journey for service delivery
- Creating a positive employee experience
- How E2open improved service delivery by focusing on customer engagement, customer experience, and operational efficiency
Achieving a Differentiated Employee Experience
Kim Barrington from TSX Trust, Lynn Holmgren from E2open, and Marco Sciarra from Bell Canada discuss achieving a differentiated customer experience in a panel moderated by Eli Federman from Burnie Group.
- How to attract talent and develop an effective hiring strategy
- How to encourage employee participation and involve employees beyond their day-to-day work
- How to cultivate service delivery professionals who make their career in the contact center