Omnichannel & Contact Center Engagement Manager
Burnie Group, a management consulting firm based in Toronto, is committed to helping clients improve their performance by applying innovative strategy, rigorous analysis, world-class technology, and the continuous pursuit of operational excellence. They have been recognized as one of Canada’s fastest and top growing companies by Profit 500 and Report on Business. Burnie Group specializes in Strategy, Operations, Contact Centre consulting and Technology and Automation. The firm’s programs deliver measurable, transparent, and guaranteed results.
Unlike typical consulting firms, Burnie Group can both design an effective operations strategy and implement it, as well as deploy and integrate new transformative technologies. Their flexible business model enables them to execute projects in less time, at a lower cost and on a greater scale than traditional consulting firms.
Burnie Group is an exciting Canadian success story; to continue this journey and enable the firm to reach its full potential, they are hiring an Engagement Manager for their Omnichannel & Contact Center practice. The Engagement Manager will lead project teams responsible for transforming clients’ service delivery and customer experience across channels, including phone, chat, email, messaging. This effort will be spearheaded across five practice offerings: Target Operating Model design and optimization, Operational Diagnostic/Health Check, Journey Mapping, Process/Optimization programs and Contact Center Benchmarking. As an Omnichannel & Contact Center Engagement Manager, you will be part of a team of passionate and progressive individuals who work together to assist clients in achieving their goals.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement.
- MBA or other Master’s degree is an asset.
- 5-7 years of progressive service delivery/contact center experience in leadership roles
- Consulting experience either for a firm or as an independent is preferred
- Experience working in or servicing Banking, Insurance or Telecommunications industries is an asset
- Experience with recognized problem-solving tools such as formulating and testing hypotheses, issue trees, process maps and root-cause analyses.
- Highly developed project management and service delivery skills gained through direct relevant experience.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
Please apply through LinkedIn.