As a result of the rapid growth and success of The Burnie Group, we are looking to hire new consultants to join our team in the role of Associate.
Our firm is a pioneer and leader in transforming the way businesses operate through technological transformation and thoughtful strategy and operations redesign. Our aim is to radically improve how our clients operate, delivering faster, more efficient and higher quality products and services.
We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative consultants, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the strategy and operations and customer experience of our clients. Our clients are leaders from a number of industries including insurance, banking, telecommunications, private equity and a variety of other service-based industries.
- Are you comfortable leading problem-solving sessions with clients?
- Are you keen to work with innovative technology and design transformative strategies?
- Are you excited about improving how clients operate through business process improvement?
- Are you curious and always looking to learn more?
- Are you comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we’re eager to have you apply for the Analyst role.
- Well developed communication skills – both oral and written
- Well developed project management skills gained through direct relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Ability to design and execute strategy and operations recommendations, leveraging recognized problem-solving tools such as issue trees, process maps and root-cause analyses
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and analytic tools such as Tableau
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Developing and communicating recommendations
- Documenting and mapping processes, highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Helping to deliver presentations to clients
- Project management – identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
- Working side-by-side with clients to implement solutions
- Assisting in business development to grow The Burnie Group’s client base and sell projects
- Developing knowledge to keep The Burnie Group at the forefront of innovation
YOUR EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement
- MBA or other Master’s degree an asset
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in strategy and/or operations consulting at a globally recognized consulting firm (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG)
- Experience in a service industry such as Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunication or Retail is an asset
- Experience with recognized problem-solving tools such as formulating and testing hypotheses, issue trees, process maps and root-cause analyses
- Highly developed project management and service delivery skills gained through direct relevant experience.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to travel within North America when COVID-19 health advisories allow travel
Please apply through LinkedIn.